PUBG Mobile Lite now released with new beta version 0.24.0. In this article I will provide you apk download link and also list some highlighted features of new update. So if you want to play PUBG Mobile Lite latest beta update, then continue reading below.
Before sharing the download link, here is everything you need to know about Beta 0.24.0. Also I will guide here to solve PUBG Mobile Lite loading problem.
What’s New in 0.24.0
- Server selection option in Settings section
- Resources Pack more options added to save data and storage space
- RPG quantity adjustment
- Stronghold place – houses door open and close glitch fixed
- New Updated game logo 2023
- Security Improvement – fair play experience to avoid hackers
How to Download Beta PUBG Mobile 0.24.0
Now the downloading process is very simple through our website. I already checked and tested this Apk file of beta version before giving you. I uploaded the file in Mediafire. It means you can easily download the 0.24.0 Apk file without any problem and without using any third party VPN apps.
PUBG Mobile Lite Beta Apk details
|Game Name||BETA PUBG MOBILE LITE|
|APK File Size||1.02 GB|
|APK File Name||PUBG_Mobile_LITE_0.24.0.apk|
Here follow the steps to Download PUBG Mobile Lite Beta 0.24.0:
- Download the Apk file by clicking the button below
- Open the downloaded Apk file using File Manager app and Install it
- Just open the game and Download available update upto 729 MB and more
- After successfully updated, you should select Guest login
- Now you can Play PUBG Mobile Lite Beta version
Now let’s talk about some problems of PUBG Mobile Lite Beta during login. If you try to open game for the first time, then you might face continuously loading issue. But don’t worry, because I am here with full soulution.
In today’s time most of the android devices comes with a option call DNS. To fix the loading problem in PUBG Mobile Lite, you just need to add your private DNS to dns.google
To apply this setting, you need to open Settings App on your android phone. Then search for DNS, you can also find as Private DNS. If this setting is Off or Auto then enter your own private DNS as dns.google
After successfully applied new DNS, just close the game from background of your phone and Open again.
90% of PUBG Mobile Lite fans already solved their loading problem by using dns changing method. But if you still facing this problem then consider using a fast VPN app.