Garena Free Fire now released their 5th Anniversary Call Back event as i already revealed in my previous article. So, in this article i will guide you how you can get 29,999 diamonds easily by completing 5th Anniversary Call Back event.
Call Back event is going popular from the recent July battle in style call back in India. Now Garena continuously releases call back event with free diamonds to make Free Fire more interesting.
In 27 August 2022 now 5th Anniversary Call Back event avilable with different creates. By opening to this creates you can easily get 29,999 diamonds in your Free Fire account. But there are 1% chance of epic items and 99% chance of rare items from this call back create. Which means to get 29,999 diamonds, you luck is only 1 percentage.
So, in this types of situations you need to complete all call back to get all create to increase your luck for the epic item reward.
How to complete 5th Anniversary Call Back to get 29,999 diamonds?
You can easily complete your call back event by inviting your friends and sharing your invitation link to your friends. Also many players make their 7 noob account before the start of any call back event to complete call back by self.
Another popular method to complete 5th anniversary call back is using a Call Back Tool. Yes, call back tools gives players an opportunity to complete call back mission fastest way without inviting anyone.
Unfortunately we discontinue call back tool from 30 August. As many players reports that their Call Back not complete after submitting uid. So, i don’t want to break trust between our website and our visitors. Thank you for your support.
Free Fire every month releases call back event. So, if you want to stay updated regarding every upcoming call back event then you can download our app from play store. I will notify you for every upcoming call back event in Free Fire.