Finally Garena Free Fire releases a call back event in India to give an opportunity to get Free 19,000 diamonds in your free fire account. As i already mentioned in battle in style calender article that Free Fire soon release a call back event where you can get free diamonds. So, if you want to complete all 7 call back then you are on the right place because in this article i will guide to complete all your call back mission.
Call Back For Diamonds
From july 23, now players can invite those players who not open free fire for last 15 days. You can share a invite link to your friends to complete your call back. But this is hard to find those players who not open free fire for last 2 weeks. In this case you need to use a tool for this call back event.
Now call back is possible by using our Free Call Back tool. In this tool, you need to enter your UID, select region and Submit multiple times. You can complete 2 call backs per day using this call back tool. So, now in 5 days you can easily complete 10 call backs.
Pro Tip: You can visit our website 4 to 5 times per day and can send multiple requests to complete upto 5 call back per day.
Steps to Complete Call Back Event
- Click on Call Back Tool button above
- Scroll down to enter UID section
- Enter your UID and select region India
- Click on Submit and wait for 24 hours
Also remind that you can get Diamonds by opening creates in game. Epic items chance is 1% and rare items chance is 99%. Which means you have 1 percent chance to get 19,000 diamonds. So, if you have best luck on this 5 days then definitely you will receive a huge amounts of diamond by completing all call back event’s mission by using call back tool.