Free Fire now celebrating it’s most popular annual event 5th Anniversary. In the 5th Anniversary peak day, Garena Free Fire will release a call back event where players can get a lots of Free Fire by inviting their friends to rejoin the game.
So, in this article i will share Free Fire 5th Anniversary Call Back event details and how you can complete the call back easily.
5th Anniversary Call Back Free Fire
|Game Name||Garena Free Fire|
|Event Name||5th Anniversary Call Back|
|Release Date||27 August|
|Rewards||Diamonds, Tokens, Creates and Vouchers|
|Call Back Tool||Available|
Currently according to sources, Free Fire schedule a call back event to be release on 27 August in the peak day of Free Fire 5th anniversary. In that day Garena Free Fire will globally celebrate their 5th anniversary with Justin Bieber special interface in game event.
To invite more participants in the 5th anniversary Free Fire will release call back event for selected servers. Where you can get Free rewards like Diamonds, tokens and create by completing call back mission.
According to tipsters you will receive a create after completing call back event where you will get a chance for 29,999 diamonds and tokens. But this event is not available for all servers. Also there are 1% chance to get 29,999 diamonds and the 99% chances for the tokens. Which indicates that the rare items change is 99% and the epic items chance is only 1%. Completing call back event in Free Fire is likely hard for some players.
There are 3 ways to complete 5th anniversary call back:
- Sharing direct invitation link to your friends
- By completing call back using self created id
- Using a Call Back Tool
Now I want to talk about the first method – Call Back by invitation link.
You need to invite your friends who not open Free Fire for the last 15 days. Also the minimum level requirement is 5. If you friend level is below 5, then call back will not complete. The task is simple, you need to replace your uid number of Free Fire with the below link (at the end of link) if you belong from India.
Example of Free Fire call back invitation link:
Note that the invitation link is different for every server of Free Fire. Also call back rewards is defferent for every server.
The second method to complete 5th anniversary call back is create at least 7 different id by yourself using Google account. This is a very effective method to complete call back by yourself. So, first you need to play battle royale full map game to complete 5 level to eligible for a call back. Then open that uid in the last day of call back event by clicking the invitation link of your original Free Fire id.
Before opening the link you must need to log out from the current account. Otherwise if you want to complete without link then you need to add both uid in friend list. Then you can manually enter your original id in your above 5 level account.
Completing Free Fire call back using Call Back Tool
Since last July month, call back tool gone popular among Free Fire gamers. But there are many third party tools available on the internet who makes you fool. But according to my research 2 website has genuine call back tool who actually helps you to complete your Free Fire 5th anniversary call back event easily.
A well known indonesian news website Free Fire Journal makes the first call back tool for making call back event complete process more easy. But there are no any Indian websites available at that time. So, that’s why i launched Free Fire call back tool for India and other Garena Free Fire regions with more features.
In the present time both websites are working perfectly for completing call back events. But the main problem is heavy call back request. During recent battle in style call back event where Free Fire gives 19,999 diamonds creates for completing call back.
By seeing the exciting call back rewards every Free Fire gamers are continuously sending request for call back. Because of the high volume call back request, only selected and luckiest players call back completed on that event.
How to complete 5th Anniversary Call Back event in Free Fire
So, how you can easily complete your call back mission in 5th Anniversary call back event to get a chance to win 29,000 diamonds. You just need to start submitting your uid for call back from 26 August.
As you know call back tools taks 24 to 48 hours to proceed your uid. In this case if you starts submitting your id from 26 August then there are higher chance to get your call back completed on the beginning of 27 August.